iquantiwill launch Trading is Ming program. The details are as follows:

Distribution plan of platform token IQC

Name of platform token: iquant coin(IQC)

Total Supply:10billion

50% of the supply will be distributed through Trading is Ming program, and the other 50% will be released at the same time---3% to be distributed to super miner, 6% to be distributed to strategic partners, 11% to be Community Rewards, 30% to be held by iquant team

Details of Creating Mining

1. Iquant will launch creating mining program. The total IQC supply of creating mining is 400,000,000 IQC. The creating mining will last 3 days. If the released IQC reach 400,000, 000the creating mining will end in advance.

2According to the mining rules, if the iquant users trade in mining area, iquant will return the commission to them in IQC.
3The invitation will not open during creating mining period( it will be open during official mining)
4There is no requirement of mining difficulty. The rules of mining and interests sharing rules will not be changed during official mining period.

5All the users that join creating mining need complete Lv2 certification. If you dont complete this certification, you will not get the IQC return.

6Iquant will reserve all the rights of making adjustments of mining rules.

Details of official mining

1. When iquant open official mining, iquant will open Mining Trading area. When users trade in this area, they will join Trading is Ming program by incurring commission. If users trade in other non-mining area, the commission will not be returned.

3.Mining difficulty: Mining difficulty refers to the number of IQC that was mined by each account in one hour. In order to maintain the balance of IQC output everyday, iquant will adjust the mining difficulty according the total number and difficulty mined on the last day. The initial difficulty is 50000 IQC. The time of difficulty adjustment is 00:00am Beijing Time (UTC+8). users can get the difficulty number of mining on PC website.

4. All the commissions incurred in trading process will be exchanged into IQC and will be distributed to users since 00:00 am when official mining is open. The exchange price will be the real time average price of IQC at that hour(the calculation formula is TOTAL TRADING VOLUME/TOTAL TRADING IQC NUMBER)

5All the users that join official mining need complete Lv2 certification. If you dont complete this certification, you will not get the IQC return.

6Iquant will reserve all the rights of making adjustments of mining rules.

Interest sharing rules:

Iquant will share 80% of its commission income in mining special area to our IQC holders. And the rest 20% will be used to support platform operation and development.

1. RequirementYou need to hold at least 1000IQC.
2. Distribution details: The tokens will be distributed according to the ratio of the IQC they hold. (the IQC you hold/total IQC supply). Note: If the sharing of one token is less than 0.00000001, thwn it will be regarded as 0.
3. Calculation rules: During 1:00 to 24:00 of each day, iquant will calculate the amount of IQC our users hold every hour. And calculate 80% of the total commissions incurred in this period, then accumulate the rewards every hour.
4. Distribution Time: The income of everyday will be put in your wallet at 11:00 am Beijing Time at the next day.
5. Distribution cycleStart on the day official mining open, and end on the day official mining close.
6Iquant will reserve all the rights of making adjustments of mining rules.

Invitation rewards:

During the official mining period, you can still earn your rewards by inviting friends. The rewards ratio will be 20% of the rewards of your friends.

iquantwill reserve all the rights of making adjustments of mining rules.

Iquant will continue to make progress as the new generation of cryptocurrency platform. Thanks again for your support to iquant.

Download white-paper


the announcement of mining

iquant invite commission

open API port

PKGonline mining area


Iquant community

Telegram https://t.me/iquantofficial_English

Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/iQuantChain

Twitterhttps://twitter.com/iQuantChain